analytics

Feb 23, 2011

what i wore. ((lazy day))

 Lazy Lazy Day!
Last week Dani and I both had a free day (lazy day) and we went out for a coffee/smoothie treat and to run some errands!
here's what i wore for the quick trip out...

 i've been hunting for a southwestern long cardigan and when i found this one at xxi marked down for $10.95 (which we later found out was a mistake) ....i didn't have a choice but to buy it for my birthday....right!!?? OH! and i officially have to tell myself to not wear my TOMS shoes now cus they are sooo comfortable and I-AM-OBSESSED!

 outfit details:
sunnies: xxi, blue boyfriend shirt: nordstrom BP, aztec southwestern cardigan: xxi, skinny jeans: express, Guatemalan purse: vintage & blackTOMS classics.


until next time my friends...
adios!

XO!
-tiffany.

1 comment:

  1. Girllll! You look so cute even on your "lazy" days.
    Loveeee that jacket and what a score!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.